Thursday, March 11, 2010

Surgery and BRAND SPANKING NEW ACL

so i had surgery on the 3rd, its crazy how quick it went, you literally go in the hospital, get put under, have invasive surgery, and then get released pretty much as soon as you come back round. the surgery turned out to be so much more of a big deal to my body than i thought it would. when i left the hospital i felt ok with not much pain, but slowly the anesthetic wore off, i was given oxycoden (gnarly painkillers) and reacted really bad to them, i spent the first couple of days trippin in and out of sleep with shallow breathing and a bad temperature, i felt like this.....


then my surgeon prescribed me something else

first night after the surgery..

bit bloody

my lil private nusrse making sure the knee compressor was cold!



i kept my leg elevated and nurse with me at all times... tbc



No comments:

Post a Comment